national industry 334412
Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing bare (i.e., rigid or flexible) printed circuit boards without mounted electronic components. These establishments print, perforate, plate, screen, etch, or photoprint interconnecting pathways for electric current on laminates.
The immediate parent of national industry 334412 is international industry 33441: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
2017 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Loading components onto printed circuit boards or manufacturing loaded printed circuit boards-- are classified in U.S. Industry 334418, Printed Circuit Assembly (Electronic Assembly) Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing printed circuit laminates--are classified in U.S. Industry 334419, Other Electronic Component Manufacturing.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 334412, Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing:
- bare printed circuit board manufacturing
- computer and electronic product manufacturing
- electronic component and semi conductor
- electronic component manufacturing
- electronic component manufacturing insd design prod not critical part of aircraft or military related equipment
- electronic element manufacturing
- electronic element manufacturing ca
- electronic element manufacturing not otherwise classified
- printed circuit board
- printed circuit board manufacturing
- printed circuit board manufacturing ca de pa
- semi conductor and electronic component
- semiconductor and other electronic component manufacturing