international industry 33441
Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing semiconductors and other components for electronic applications. Examples of products made by these establishments are capacitors, resistors, microprocessors, bare and loaded printed circuit boards, electron tubes, electronic connectors, and computer modems.
The immediate parent of international industry 33441 is industry group 3344: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
2017 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Manufacturing X-ray tubes--are classified in Industry 33451, Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing glass blanks for electron tubes--are classified in Industry 32721, Glass and Glass Product Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing telephone system components or modules--are classified in Industry 33421, Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing finished products that incorporate loaded printed circuit boards--are classified in the Manufacturing sector based on the production process of making the final product;
- Manufacturing communications antennas--are classified in Industry 33422, Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing coils, switches, transformers, connectors, capacitors, rheostats, and similar devices for electrical applications--are classified in Subsector 335, Electrical Equipment, Appliance, and Component Manufacturing.
- 334412 - Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing
- 334413 - Semiconductor and Related Device Manufacturing
- 334416 - Capacitor, Resistor, Coil, Transformer, and Other Inductor Manufacturing
- 334417 - Electronic Connector Manufacturing
- 334418 - Printed Circuit Assembly (Electronic Assembly) Manufacturing
- 334419 - Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
SIC Mappings are not available at the international industry level, a more specific code is required.
SIC mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.
Insurance Industry Mappings
Mappings are not available at the international industry level, a more specific code is required.
Insurance industry mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.