national industry 721211
RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks and Campgrounds
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating sites to accommodate campers and their equipment, including tents, tent trailers, travel trailers, and RVs (recreational vehicles). These establishments may provide access to facilities, such as washrooms, laundry rooms, recreation halls and playgrounds, stores, and snack bars.
The immediate parent of national industry 721211 is international industry 72121: RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks and Recreational Camps
2012 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments primarily engaged in:
- Operating recreational facilities without accommodations:are classified in Subsector 713, Amusement, Gambling, and Recreation Industries; and
- Acting as lessors of residential mobile home sites (i.e., trailer parks):are classified in Industry 531190, Lessors of Other Real Estate Property.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 721211, RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks and Campgrounds:
- accommodation and food service
- campground including trailer park
- campground nfp not otherwise classified
- campground nonprofit cgl
- recreational vehicle park and campsite
- rv recreational vehicle park and campground
- rv recreational vehicle park and recreational camp