national industry 721211
RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks and Campgrounds
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating sites to accommodate campers and their equipment, including tents, tent trailers, travel trailers, and RVs (recreational vehicles). These establishments may provide access to facilities, such as washrooms, laundry rooms, recreation halls, playgrounds, stores, and snack bars.
The immediate parent of national industry 721211 is international industry 72121: RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks and Recreational Camps
2022 NAICS Edition Cross References
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 721211, RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks and Campgrounds:
- accommodation and food service
- campground including trailer park
- campground nfp not otherwise classified
- campground nonprofit cgl
- recreational vehicle campground or park
- recreational vehicle park and campsite
- rv recreational vehicle park and campground
- rv recreational vehicle park and recreational camp
- trailer park or trailer camp
What's the difference between HD and SD? See our methodology.