international industry 72121
RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks and Recreational Camps
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating recreational vehicle parks and campgrounds and recreational and vacation camps. These establishments cater to outdoor enthusiasts and are characterized by the type of accommodation and by the nature and the range of recreational facilities and activities provided to their clients.
The immediate parent of international industry 72121 is industry group 7212: RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks and Recreational Camps
- Fishing and hunting camps Travel trailer campsites Outdoor adventure retreats
- Vacation camps (except instructional, day) Recreational vehicle parks
2012 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments primarily engaged in:
- Operating recreational facilities without accommodations:are classified in Subsector 713, Amusement, Gambling, and Recreation Industries;
- Operating instructional camps, such as sports camps, fine arts camps, and computer camps:are classified in Sector 61, Educational Services, based on the nature of instruction;
- Operating children's day camps (except instructional):are classified in Industry 71399, All Other Amusement and Recreation Industries; and
- Acting as lessors of residential mobile home sites (i.e., trailer parks):are classified in Industry 53119, Lessors of Other Real Estate Property.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
SIC Mappings are not available at the international industry level, a more specific code is required.
SIC mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.
Insurance Industry Mappings
Mappings are not available at the international industry level, a more specific code is required.
Insurance industry mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.