national industry 541830
Media Buying Agencies
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in purchasing advertising time or space from media outlets and reselling it to advertising agencies or individual companies directly.
The immediate parent of national industry 541830 is international industry 54183: Media Buying Agencies
2012 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments primarily engaged in:
- Selling time and space to advertisers for media owners as independent representatives:are classified in Industry 541840, Media Representatives; and
- Creating advertising campaigns and placing such advertising in media:are classified in Industry 541810, Advertising Agencies.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 541830, Media Buying Agencies:
- advertising not otherwise classified
- advertising public relation and related service
- media buyer
- media buying agency
- media buying agency naic
- office not otherwise classified
- office not otherwise classified condominium office
- office not otherwise classified office
- professional scientific and technical service
- professional scientific and technical service not otherwise classified naic