national industry 926130
Regulation and Administration of Communications, Electric, Gas, and Other Utilities
This industry comprises government establishments primarily engaged in the administration, regulation, licensing, and inspection of utilities, such as communications, electric power (including fossil, nuclear, solar, water, and wind), gas and water supply, and sewerage.
The immediate parent of national industry 926130 is international industry 92613: Regulation and Administration of Communications, Electric, Gas, and Other Utilities
2017 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Government establishments primarily engaged in operating utilities are classified in Subsector 221, Utilities.
- 926130 - Communications commissions
- 926130 - Communications licensing commissions and agencies
- 926130 - Energy development and conservation programs, government
- 926130 - Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- 926130 - Irrigation districts, nonoperating
- 926130 - Licensing and inspecting of utilities
- 926130 - Mosquito eradication districts
- 926130 - Nuclear energy inspection and regulation offices
- 926130 - Public service (except transportation) commissions, nonoperating
- 926130 - Public utility (except transportation) commissions, nonoperating
- 926130 - Regulation of utilities
- 926130 - Sanitation districts, nonoperating
- 926130 - Solar energy regulation
- 926130 - Wind generated electrical power regulation
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 926130, Regulation and Administration of Communications, Electric, Gas, and Other Utilities:
- administration of economic program
- atomic energy project work
- mosquito extermination commission nj
- municipal state or public agency all other not otherwise classified including laborer mechanic and storekeeper ca
- public administration
- regulation and administration of communication electric gas and other utility
What's the difference between HD and SD? See our methodology.