national industry 922110
This industry comprises civilian courts of law (except American Indian and Alaska Native tribal courts). Included in this industry are civilian courts, courts of law, and sheriffs' offices conducting court functions only.
The immediate parent of national industry 922110 is international industry 92211: Courts
2017 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Government establishments primarily engaged in operating military courts are classified in Industry 928110, National Security; and
- Establishments primarily engaged in operating American Indian or Alaska Native tribal courts are classified in Industry 921150, American Indian and Alaska Native Tribal Governments.
- 922110 - Administrative courts
- 922110 - Circuit courts
- 922110 - City or county courts
- 922110 - Courts of law, civilian (except American Indian or Alaska Native)
- 922110 - Courts, civilian (except American Indian or Alaska Native)
- 922110 - Courts, small claims
- 922110 - Sheriffs' offices, court functions only
- 922110 - Traffic courts
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 922110, Courts:
- justice public order and safety activity
- municipal not otherwise classified population
- municipal other public official
- municipality not otherwise classified population
- public administration