National Industry 311612 Sub-Description:
Processed meats manufacturing
Processed meats manufacturing is one of 34 sub descriptions for NAICS National Industry 311612, Meat Processed from Carcasses.
The identifier for Processed meats manufacturing is
Learn more about how we calculate this value.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Mappings are not available for this combination of NAICS code and edition.
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass 311612, Processed meats manufacturing:
- animal slaughtering and processing
- food manufacturing
- food product manufacturing in meat not dry or no glass container
- luncheon meat manufacturing
- meat fish poultry or seafood manufacturing not in airtight container
- meat fish poultry or seafood processing not in airtight container
- meat processed from carcass
- meat product manufacturing not otherwise classified
- meat product manufacturing not otherwise classified including canning
- processed meat product manufacturing
- processed meat product manufacturing no slaughtering or handling of livestock