industry group 3363
Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
This industry group comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing motor vehicle gasoline engines and engine parts, motor vehicle electrical and electronic equipment, motor vehicle steering and suspension components (except springs), motor vehicle brake systems, motor vehicle transmission and power train parts, motor vehicle seating and interior trim, motor vehicle metal stampings, and other motor vehicle parts and accessories. This industry group includes establishments that rebuild motor vehicle parts.
The immediate parent of industry group 3363 is subsector 336: Transportation Equipment Manufacturing
- 33631 - Motor Vehicle Gasoline Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing
- 33632 - Motor Vehicle Electrical and Electronic Equipment Manufacturing
- 33633 - Motor Vehicle Steering and Suspension Components (except Spring) Manufacturing
- 33634 - Motor Vehicle Brake System Manufacturing
- 33635 - Motor Vehicle Transmission and Power Train Parts Manufacturing
- 33636 - Motor Vehicle Seating and Interior Trim Manufacturing
- 33637 - Motor Vehicle Metal Stamping
- 33639 - Other Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
SIC Mappings are not available at the industry group level, a more specific code is required.
SIC mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.
Insurance Industry Mappings
Mappings are not available at the industry group level, a more specific code is required.
Insurance industry mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.