national industry 336213
Motor Home Manufacturing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) manufacturing motor homes on purchased chassis and/or (2) manufacturing conversion vans on an assembly line basis. Motor homes are units where the motor and the living quarters are integrated in the same unit.
The immediate parent of national industry 336213 is international industry 33621: Motor Vehicle Body and Trailer Manufacturing
2017 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Manufacturing light duty motor home chassis and assembling complete motor homes--are classified in U.S. Industry 336112, Light Truck and Utility Vehicle Manufacturing;
- Customizing automotive vehicle and trailer interiors (i.e., van conversions) on an individual basis- -are classified in U.S. Industry 811121, Automotive Body, Paint, and Interior Repair and Maintenance; and
- Producing manufactured homes (i.e., mobile homes)--are classified in U.S. Industry 321991, Manufactured Home (Mobile Home) Manufacturing.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 336213, Motor Home Manufacturing:
- camper manufacturing self powered
- motor home
- motor home manufacturing
- motor vehicle body and trailer manufacturing
- transportation equipment manufacturing