national industry 332721
Precision Turned Product Manufacturing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments known as precision turned manufacturers primarily engaged in machining precision products of all materials on a job or order basis. Generally precision turned product jobs are large volume using machines, such as automatic screw machines, rotary transfer machines, computer numerically controlled (CNC) lathes, or turning centers.
The immediate parent of national industry 332721 is international industry 33272: Turned Product and Screw, Nut, and Bolt Manufacturing
2017 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing metal bolts, nuts, screws, rivets, washers, and other industrial fasteners using machines, such as headers, threaders, and nut forming machines, are classified in U.S. Industry 332722, Bolt, Nut, Screw, Rivet, and Washer Manufacturing.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 332721, Precision Turned Product Manufacturing:
- fabricated metal product manufacturing
- ferrule manufacturing metal
- machine shop turned product and screw nut and bolt manufacturing
- metal product manufacturing heavy not otherwise classified
- metal product manufacturing light
- metal product manufacturing light not otherwise classified
- nut and bolt manufacturing turned product and screw
- precision machine shop
- precision machined part manufacturing not otherwise classified
- precision turned product manufacturing
- screw machine product
- swiss screw machine shop
- turned product and screw nut and bolt manufacturing