national industry 327310
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing portland, natural, masonry, pozzolanic, and other hydraulic cements. Cement manufacturing establishments may calcine earths or mine, quarry, manufacture, or purchase lime.
The immediate parent of national industry 327310 is international industry 32731: Cement Manufacturing
2017 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Mining or quarrying limestone--are classified in U.S. Industry 212312, Crushed and Broken Limestone Mining and Quarrying;
- Manufacturing lime--are classified in Industry 327410, Lime Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing ready-mix concrete--are classified in Industry 327320, Ready-Mix Concrete Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing dry mix concrete--are classified in U.S. Industry 327999, All Other Miscellaneous Nonmetallic Mineral Product Manufacturing.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 327310, Cement Manufacturing:
- cement and concrete product manufacturing
- cement concrete mix or plaster manufacturing packaged
- cement concrete plaster product excl ready mix concrete
- cement hydraulic
- cement manufacturing
- cement manufacturing bulk
- cement manufacturing packaged
- cement or plaster manufacturing bulk
- concrete cement plaster product excl ready mix concrete
- nonmetallic mineral product manufacturing
- plaster cement concrete product excl ready mix concrete
- pump or hydraulic apparatus manufacturing or repair