national industry 327410
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing lime from calcitic limestone, dolomitic limestone, or other calcareous materials, such as coral, chalk, and shells. Lime manufacturing establishments may mine, quarry, collect, or purchase the sources of calcium carbonate.
The immediate parent of national industry 327410 is international industry 32741: Lime Manufacturing
2017 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing dolomite refractories are classified in Industry 327120, Clay Building Material and Refractories Manufacturing.
- 327410 - Agricultural lime manufacturing
- 327410 - Calcium hydroxide (i.e., hydrated lime) manufacturing
- 327410 - Calcium oxide (i.e., quicklime) manufacturing
- 327410 - Dolomite, dead-burned, manufacturing
- 327410 - Dolomitic lime manufacturing
- 327410 - Hydrated lime (i.e., calcium hydroxide) manufacturing
- 327410 - Lime production
- 327410 - Quicklime (i.e., calcium oxide) manufacturing
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 327410, Lime Manufacturing:
- lime and gypsum product manufacturing
- lime manufacturing
- nonmetallic mineral product manufacturing