national industry 311512
Creamery Butter Manufacturing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing creamery butter from milk and/or processed milk products.
The immediate parent of national industry 311512 is international industry 31151: Dairy Product (except Frozen) Manufacturing
2017 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing margarine or margarine-butter blends are classified in U.S. Industry 311225, Fats and Oils Refining and Blending.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 311512, Creamery Butter Manufacturing:
- butter manufacturing
- butter or cheese manufacturing and route supervisor
- creamery and dairy product manufacturing
- creamery butter
- creamery butter manufacturing
- creamery dairy product manufacturing
- creamery or dairy
- dairy product except frozen manufacturing
- dairy product including egg honey creamery
- dairy product manufacturing
- food manufacturing
- milk processing