National Industry 311612 Sub-Description:
Potted meats made from purchased carcasses
Potted meats made from purchased carcasses is one of 34 sub descriptions for NAICS National Industry 311612, Meat Processed from Carcasses.
The identifier for Potted meats made from purchased carcasses is
Learn more about how we calculate this value.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass 311612, Potted meats made from purchased carcasses:
- animal slaughtering and processing
- employment contractor temporary food product manufacturing not otherwise classified staff de pa
- food manufacturing
- food product manufacturing
- food product manufacturing in meat not dry or no glass container
- food product manufacturing not otherwise classified
- food product manufacturing or processing not otherwise classified
- meat fish poultry or seafood processing in airtight container
- meat prepared product in airtight packaging manufacturing
- meat processed from carcass
- processed meat product manufacturing
- processed meat product manufacturing no slaughtering or handling of livestock
- sausage and other prepared meat product