National Industry 334512 Sub-Description:
Temperature sensors for motor windings manufacturing
Temperature sensors for motor windings manufacturing is one of 56 sub descriptions for NAICS National Industry 334512, Automatic Environmental Control Manufacturing for Residential, Commercial, and Appliance Use.
The identifier for Temperature sensors for motor windings manufacturing is
Learn more about how we calculate this value.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass 334512, Temperature sensors for motor windings manufacturing:
- automatic control for regulating residential and commercial environment and appliance
- automatic control system manufacturing
- automatic environment control manufacturing residential commercial and appliance use
- automatic environmental control manufacturing for residential commercial and appliance use
- computer and electronic product manufacturing
- instrument manufacturing control
- navigational measuring electromedical and control instrument manufacturing