National Industry 334517 Sub-Description:
Fluoroscopic X-ray apparatus and tubes manufacturing
Fluoroscopic X-ray apparatus and tubes manufacturing is one of 19 sub descriptions for NAICS National Industry 334517, Irradiation Apparatus Manufacturing.
The identifier for Fluoroscopic X-ray apparatus and tubes manufacturing is
Learn more about how we calculate this value.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass 334517, Fluoroscopic X-ray apparatus and tubes manufacturing:
- computer and electronic product manufacturing
- electronic apparatus manufacturing assembly not otherwise classified
- electronic apparatus or component manufacturing or assembly not otherwise classified
- irradiation apparatus manufacturing
- irradiation apparatus manufacturing naic
- medical dental or surgical diagnostic treatment machine or devicesmanufacturing
- navigational measuring electromedical and control instrument manufacturing
- x ray apparatus and tube and related irradiation apparatus