National Industry 327110 Sub-Description:
Pottery made and sold on site
Pottery made and sold on site is one of 72 sub descriptions for NAICS National Industry 327110, Pottery, Ceramics, and Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing.
The identifier for Pottery made and sold on site is
Learn more about how we calculate this value.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Mappings are not available for this combination of NAICS code and edition.
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass 327110, Pottery made and sold on site:
- brick clay similar refractory product
- ceramic glass porcelain pottery manufacturing plaster statuary ornament
- china porcelain or earthenware manufacturing
- china porcelain pottery e ware manufacturing
- clay brick similar refractory product
- clay product and refractory manufacturing
- clay product manufacturing
- glass ceramic porcelain pottery manufacturing plaster statuary ornament
- nonmetallic mineral product manufacturing
- porcelain glass ceramic pottery manufacturing plaster statuary ornament
- pottery ceramic and plumbing fixture manufacturing
- pottery glass ceramic porcelain manufacturing plaster statuary ornament
- pottery manufacturing china or tableware
- pottery manufacturing earthenware glazed or porcelain hand molded or cast