National Industry 334517 Sub-Description:
Gamma-ray irradiation equipment manufacturing
Gamma-ray irradiation equipment manufacturing is one of 19 sub descriptions for NAICS National Industry 334517, Irradiation Apparatus Manufacturing.
The identifier for Gamma-ray irradiation equipment manufacturing is
Learn more about how we calculate this value.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass 334517, Gamma-ray irradiation equipment manufacturing:
- computer and electronic product manufacturing
- electronic apparatus manufacturing assembly not otherwise classified
- electronic apparatus or component manufacturing or assembly not otherwise classified
- irradiation apparatus manufacturing
- irradiation apparatus manufacturing naic
- medical dental hospital or surgical equipment or supply manufacturing excluding product
- medical dental hospital or surgical equipment or supply manufacturing nonexpendable
- navigational measuring electromedical and control instrument manufacturing
- x ray apparatus and tube and related irradiation apparatus