national industry 925110
Administration of Housing Programs
This industry comprises government establishments primarily engaged in the administration and planning of housing programs.
The immediate parent of national industry 925110 is international industry 92511: Administration of Housing Programs
2017 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Government establishments primarily engaged in--
- Operating government rental housing--are classified in Subsector 531, Real Estate;
- Conducting building inspections and enforcing building codes and standards--are classified in Industry 926150, Regulation, Licensing, and Inspection of Miscellaneous Commercial Sectors; and
- Buying, pooling, and repackaging mortgages or home loans for sale to others on the secondary market--are classified in U.S. Industry 522294, Secondary Market Financing.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 925110, Administration of Housing Programs:
- administration of housing program
- administration of housing program urban planning and community development
- government state local or urban housing under supv of dept housing
- housing authority
- housing authority salesperson
- housing project federal state local
- municipal not otherwise classified population
- municipality not otherwise classified population
- public administration