national industry 923140
Administration of Veterans' Affairs
This industry comprises government establishments primarily engaged in the administration of programs of assistance, training, counseling, and other services to veterans and their dependents, heirs, or survivors. Included in this industry are Veterans' Affairs offices that maintain liaison and coordinate activities with other service organizations and governmental agencies.
The immediate parent of national industry 923140 is international industry 92314: Administration of Veterans' Affairs
2017 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Government establishments operating veterans' hospitals are classified in Subsector 622, Hospitals;
- Establishments providing veterans' insurance are classified in Subsector 524, Insurance Carriers and Related Activities; and
- Establishments operating civic and social organizations for veterans are classified in Industry 813410, Civic and Social Organizations.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 923140, Administration of Veterans' Affairs:
- administration of human resource program
- administration of veteran affair
- administration of veteran affair except health and insurance
- disability health association society red cross cancer society war amp addiction work etc
- health disability association society red cross cancer society war amp addiction work etc
- health disability association society red cross cancer society war amp etc
- public administration
- society red cross cancer society war amp addition work etc health disability association