national industry 922130
Legal Counsel and Prosecution
This industry comprises government establishments primarily engaged in providing legal counsel or prosecution services for the government.
The immediate parent of national industry 922130 is international industry 92213: Legal Counsel and Prosecution
- Attorney generals' offices
- District attorneys' offices
- Public defenders' offices
- Public prosecutors' offices
2017 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Government establishments primarily engaged in collecting criminal justice statistics are classified in Industry 922190, Other Justice, Public Order, and Safety Activities.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 922130, Legal Counsel and Prosecution:
- justice public order and safety activity
- legal counsel and prosecution
- municipal not otherwise classified population
- municipality not otherwise classified population
- public administration