National Industry 541360 Sub-Description:
Geological surveying services
Geological surveying services is one of 13 sub descriptions for NAICS National Industry 541360, Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services.
The identifier for Geological surveying services is
Learn more about how we calculate this value.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass 541360, Geological surveying services:
- architectural engineering and related service
- geophysical surveying and mapping service
- metal mining service
- nonmetallic mineral service except fuel
- office not otherwise classified
- office not otherwise classified condominium office
- office not otherwise classified office
- oil and gas field exploration service
- professional scientific and technical service
- professional scientific and technical service not otherwise classified naic
- surveying service
- surveyor timber cruiser oil or gas geologist or scout