national industry 339116
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing dentures, crowns, bridges, and orthodontic appliances customized for individual application.
The immediate parent of national industry 339116 is international industry 33911: Medical Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
2017 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing dental equipment and supplies are classified in U.S. Industry 339114, Dental Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 339116, Dental Laboratories:
- artificial tooth manufacturing
- dental lab
- dental laboratory
- dental laboratory denturist
- dental laboratory including foundry or casting operation
- dental laboratory retail
- denturist dental laboratory
- medical and dental equipment manufacturing
- medical equipment and supply manufacturing
- miscellaneous manufacturing