national industry 335921
Fiber Optic Cable Manufacturing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing insulated fiber optic cable from purchased fiber optic strand.
The immediate parent of national industry 335921 is international industry 33592: Communication and Energy Wire and Cable Manufacturing
2017 NAICS Edition Cross References
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 335921, Fiber Optic Cable Manufacturing:
- communication and energy wire and cable manufacturing
- drawing and insulating of nonferrous wire
- electrical equipment appliance and component manufacturing
- electrical product manufacturing not otherwise classified
- fiber optic cable manufacturing
- other electrical equipment and component manufacturing