industry group 3261
Plastics Product Manufacturing
This industry group comprises establishments primarily engaged in processing new or spent (i.e., recycled) plastics resins into intermediate or final products, using such processes as compression molding; extrusion molding; injection molding; blow molding; and casting. Within most of these industries, the production process is such that a wide variety of products can be made.
The immediate parent of industry group 3261 is subsector 326: Plastics and Rubber Products Manufacturing
- 32611 - Plastics Packaging Materials and Unlaminated Film and Sheet Manufacturing
- 326111 - Plastics Bag and Pouch Manufacturing
- 326112 - Plastics Packaging Film and Sheet (including Laminated) Manufacturing
- 326113 - Unlaminated Plastics Film and Sheet (except Packaging) Manufacturing
- 32612 - Plastics Pipe, Pipe Fitting, and Unlaminated Profile Shape Manufacturing
- 326121 - Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing
- 326122 - Plastics Pipe and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing
- 32613 - Laminated Plastics Plate, Sheet (except Packaging), and Shape Manufacturing
- 32614 - Polystyrene Foam Product Manufacturing
- 32615 - Urethane and Other Foam Product (except Polystyrene) Manufacturing
- 32616 - Plastics Bottle Manufacturing
- 32619 - Other Plastics Product Manufacturing
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
SIC Mappings are not available at the industry group level, a more specific code is required.
SIC mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.
Insurance Industry Mappings
Mappings are not available at the industry group level, a more specific code is required.
Insurance industry mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.