national industry 321214
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing laminated or fabricated wood roof and floor trusses.
The immediate parent of national industry 321214 is international industry 32121: Veneer, Plywood, and Engineered Wood Product Manufacturing
2017 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing wood I-joists are classified in U.S. Industry 321213, Engineered Wood Member (except Truss) Manufacturing.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 321214, Truss Manufacturing:
- roof timber manufacturing
- structural wood member not otherwise classified
- truss manufacturing
- truss or building component manufacturing wood shop ca
- veneer plywood and engineered wood product manufacturing
- wood product manufacturing
- wood product manufacturing not otherwise classified