National Industry 337125 Sub-Description:
Car seats, infant (except metal), manufacturing
Car seats, infant (except metal), manufacturing is one of 20 sub descriptions for NAICS National Industry 337125, Household Furniture (except Wood and Metal) Manufacturing.
The identifier for Car seats, infant (except metal), manufacturing is
Learn more about how we calculate this value.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Mappings are not available for this combination of NAICS code and edition.
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass 337125, Car seats, infant (except metal), manufacturing:
- automobile bus or truck part manufacturing passenger restraining device seatbelt airbag child safety seat
- furniture and related product manufacturing
- furniture manufacturing or assembly infant
- household and institutional furniture and kitchen cabinet manufacturing
- household and institutional furniture manufacturing
- household furniture except wood and metal manufacturing