National Industry 212325 Sub-Description:
Fire clay mining and/or beneficiating
Fire clay mining and/or beneficiating is one of 35 sub descriptions for NAICS National Industry 212325, Clay and Ceramic and Refractory Minerals Mining.
The identifier for Fire clay mining and/or beneficiating is
Learn more about how we calculate this value.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass 212325, Fire clay mining and/or beneficiating:
- clay and ceramic and refractory mineral mining
- clay ceramic and refractory mineral not otherwise classified
- clay milling
- clay or shale digging
- mineral and earth ground or otherwise treated
- mining except oil and gas
- mining quarrying and oil and gas extraction
- nonmetallic mineral mining and quarrying
- quarrying underground mining
- sand gravel clay and ceramic and refractory mineral mining and quarrying