international industry 81111
Automotive Mechanical and Electrical Repair and Maintenance
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing mechanical or electrical repair and maintenance services for automotive vehicles, such as passenger cars, trucks, and vans, and all trailers. These establishments may specialize in a single service or may provide a wide range of these services.
The immediate parent of international industry 81111 is industry group 8111: Automotive Repair and Maintenance
2012 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments primarily engaged in:
- Retailing automotive vehicles and automotive parts and accessories and also providing automotive repair services:are classified in Subsector 441, Motor Vehicle and Parts Dealers;
- Retailing motor fuels and also providing automotive vehicle repair services:are classified in Industry Group 4471, Gasoline Stations;
- Changing motor oil and lubricating the chassis of automotive vehicles:are classified in Industry 81119, Other Automotive Repair and Maintenance;
- Providing automotive vehicle air-conditioning repair:are classified in Industry 81119, Other Automotive Repair and Maintenance; and
- Motorcycle repair and maintenance services:are classified in Industry 81149, Other Personal and Household Goods Repair and Maintenance.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
SIC Mappings are not available at the international industry level, a more specific code is required.
SIC mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.
Insurance Industry Mappings
Mappings are not available at the international industry level, a more specific code is required.
Insurance industry mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.