National Industry 541340 Sub-Description:
Draftsmen's offices is one of 3 sub descriptions for NAICS National Industry 541340, Drafting Services.
The identifier for Draftsmen's offices is
Learn more about how we calculate this value.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass 541340, Draftsmen's offices:
- architect including drafting service
- architectural and civil drafter
- architectural engineering and related service
- business service not otherwise classified
- clerical office employee not otherwise classified or computer system designer or programmer exclusively office or drafting employee or public library or museum
- drafting company clerical
- drafting employee
- drafting service
- drafting service office
- drafting telecommuter employee
- draftsman including cad or cam
- electrical and electronic drafter
- mechanical drafter
- professional scientific and technical service
- professional scientific and technical service not otherwise classified naic
- telecommuter drafting employee