international industry 54192
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing still, video, or digital photography services. These establishments may specialize in a particular field of photography, such as commercial and industrial photography, portrait photography, and special events photography. Commercial or portrait photography studios are included in this industry.
The immediate parent of international industry 54192 is industry group 5419: Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
2012 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments primarily engaged in:
- Producing film and videotape for commercial exhibition or sale:are classified in Industry 51211, Motion Picture and Video Production;
- Developing still photographs:are classified in Industry 81292, Photofinishing;
- Developing motion picture film:are classified in Industry 51219, Postproduction Services and Other Motion Picture and Video Industries;
- Taking, developing, and selling artistic, news, or other types of photographs on a freelance basis, such as photojournalists:are classified in Industry 71151, Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers; and
- Supplying and servicing automatic photography machines in places of business operated by others:are classified in Industry 81299, All Other Personal Services.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
SIC Mappings are not available at the international industry level, a more specific code is required.
SIC mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.
Insurance Industry Mappings
Mappings are not available at the international industry level, a more specific code is required.
Insurance industry mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.