A more recent edition of NAICS is available.
national industry 522130
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in accepting members' share deposits in cooperatives that are organized to offer consumer loans to their members.
The immediate parent of national industry 522130 is international industry 52213: Credit Unions
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 522130, Credit Unions:
- bank credit union and trust company cafeteria or restaurant
- caiss populaire credit union saving and loan
- credit intermediation and related activity
- credit union
- credit union ca
- credit union ca ny
- credit union caiss populaire saving and loan
- credit union federally chartered
- credit union not federally chartered
- depository credit intermediation
- depository credit intermediation naic
- finance and insurance
- loan and saving credit union caiss populaire
- saving and loan credit union caiss populaire
What's the difference between HD and SD? See our methodology.