national industry 522120
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in accepting time deposits, making mortgage and real estate loans, and investing in high-grade securities. Savings and loan associations and savings banks are included in this industry.
The immediate parent of national industry 522120 is international industry 52212: Savings Institutions
2012 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments primarily engaged in accepting demand and other deposits and making all types of loans are classified in Industry 522110, Commercial Banking.
- 522120 - Associations, savings and loan
- 522120 - Banks, savings
- 522120 - Federal savings and loan associations (S&L)
- 522120 - Federal savings banks
- 522120 - Institutions, savings
- 522120 - Mutual savings banks
- 522120 - Savings and loan associations (S&L)
- 522120 - Savings banks
- 522120 - Savings institutions
- 522120 - State savings and loan associations
- 522120 - State savings banks
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
Mappings are not available for this combination of NAICS code and edition.