national industry 115111
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in ginning cotton.
The immediate parent of national industry 115111 is international industry 11511: Support Activities for Crop Production
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 115111, Cotton Ginning:
- agriculture forestry fishing and hunting
- cotton gin operation
- cotton gin operation and local manager
- cotton gin operation other than that performed for a fee per bale
- cotton gin operator other than that performed for a fee per bale
- cotton ginning
- machinery operation for other
- support activity for agriculture and forestry
- support activity for crop production