A more recent edition of NAICS is available.
national industry 441320
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing new and/or used tires and tubes or retailing new tires in combination with automotive repair services.
The immediate parent of national industry 441320 is international industry 44132: Tire Dealers
2017 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Retailing tires via electronic home shopping, mail-order, or direct sale--are classified in Subsector 454, Nonstore Retailers;
- Tire retreading or recapping--are classified in U.S. Industry 326212, Tire Retreading; and
- Merchant wholesale distribution of new/used tires for medium- and heavy-duty trucks, buses, and other motor vehicles--are classified in Industry 423130, Tire and Tube Merchant Wholesalers.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 441320, Tire Dealers:
- automobile and home supply store
- automobile part and accessory excluding installation
- automobile system store mida
- automotive part accessory and tire store
- mercantile not otherwise classified
- motor vehicle and part dealer
- other store without food or drink
- retail store not otherwise classified
- retail tire dealer franchise no automobile repair
- retail trade
- rubber tire dealer
- rubber tire dealer retail
- store automobile or truck part or accessory who
- store automobile or truck part or accessory wholesale or retail including inside salesperson or outside salesperson
- store no food or drink moderate susceptibility or combustibility
- store not otherwise classified other than food or drink high hazard
- store not otherwise classified other than food or drink low hazard
- store not otherwise classified other than food or drink medium hazard
- store other not otherwise classified
- store retail
- store retail not otherwise classified
- store retail store not otherwise classified including service of food not restaurant
- store retail store not otherwise classified no service of food
- tire center automotive franchise
- tire center automotive goodyear automobile service center
- tire dealer
- tire dealer retail
- tire sale
What's the difference between HD and SD? See our methodology.