national industry 713210
Casinos (except Casino Hotels)
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating gambling facilities that offer table wagering games along with other gambling activities, such as slot machines and sports betting. These establishments often provide food and beverage services. Included in this industry are floating casinos (i.e., gambling cruises, riverboat casinos).
The immediate parent of national industry 713210 is international industry 71321: Casinos (except Casino Hotels)
2012 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments primarily engaged in:
- Operating bingo, off-track betting, or slot machine parlors or in supplying and servicing coin-operated gambling devices, such as slot machines and video gaming terminals in places of business operated by others:are classified in Industry 713290, Other Gambling Industries; and
- Operating casino hotels:are classified in Industry 721120, Casino Hotels.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 713210, Casinos (except Casino Hotels):
- amusement and recreation service not otherwise classified
- amusement gambling and recreation industry
- art entertainment and recreation
- casino except casino hotel
- casino gambling
- casino no liquor licence
- casino with liquor licence
- gambling casino
- gambling industry
- recreation not otherwise classified