international industry 52429
Other Insurance Related Activities
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing services related to insurance (except insurance agencies and brokerages).
The immediate parent of international industry 52429 is industry group 5242: Agencies, Brokerages, and Other Insurance Related Activities
- Claims adjusting
- Insurance plan administrative services Insurance adjusting
2012 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments primarily engaged in:
- Managing the portfolio assets (i.e., funds) of others:are classified in Industry 52392, Portfolio Management;
- Acting as agents (i.e., brokers) in selling annuities and insurance policies:are classified in Industry 52421, Insurance Agencies and Brokerages; and
- Providing actuarial consulting services:are classified in Industry 54161, Management Consulting Services.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
SIC Mappings are not available at the international industry level, a more specific code is required.
SIC mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.
Insurance Industry Mappings
Mappings are not available at the international industry level, a more specific code is required.
Insurance industry mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.