national industry 521110
Monetary Authorities-Central Bank
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in performing central banking functions, such as issuing currency, managing the Nation's money supply and international reserves, holding deposits that represent the reserves of other banks and other central banks, and acting as a fiscal agent for the central government.
The immediate parent of national industry 521110 is international industry 52111: Monetary Authorities-Central Bank
2012 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System are classified in Industry 921130, Public Finance Activities.
- 521110 - Banking, central
- 521110 - Banks, Federal Reserve
- 521110 - Branches, Federal Reserve Bank
- 521110 - Central bank, monetary authorities
- 521110 - Check clearing activities of the central bank
- 521110 - Federal Reserve Banks or Branches
- 521110 - Financial transactions processing of the central bank
- 521110 - Monetary authorities, central bank
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 521110, Monetary Authorities-Central Bank:
- federal reserve bank
- finance and insurance
- monetary authority central bank
- monetary authority central bank naic
What's the difference between HD and SD? See our methodology.