international industry 33522
Major Appliance Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing household-type cooking appliances, household-type laundry equipment, household-type refrigerators, upright and chest freezers, and other electrical and nonelectrical major household-type appliances, such as dishwashers, water heaters, and garbage disposal units.
The immediate parent of international industry 33522 is industry group 3352: Household Appliance Manufacturing
2012 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments primarily engaged in:
- Manufacturing small electric appliances and electric housewares, such as hot plates, griddles, toasters, and electric irons:are classified in Industry 33521, Small Electrical Appliance Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing commercial and industrial refrigerators and freezers:are classified in Industry 33341, Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning, and Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing commercial-type cooking equipment and commercial-type laundry, drycleaning, and pressing equipment:are classified in Industry 33331, Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing household-type sewing machines:are classified in Industry 33324, Industrial Machinery Manufacturing.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
SIC Mappings are not available at the international industry level, a more specific code is required.
SIC mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.
Insurance Industry Mappings
Mappings are not available at the international industry level, a more specific code is required.
Insurance industry mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.