industry group 3329
Other Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
This industry group comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing fabricated metal products (except forgings and stampings, cutlery and handtools, architectural and structural metals, boilers, tanks, shipping containers, hardware, spring and wire products, machine shop products, turned products, screws, and nuts and bolts).
The immediate parent of industry group 3329 is subsector 332: Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- 33291 - Metal Valve Manufacturing
- 332911 - Industrial Valve Manufacturing
- 332912 - Fluid Power Valve and Hose Fitting Manufacturing
- 332913 - Plumbing Fixture Fitting and Trim Manufacturing
- 332919 - Other Metal Valve and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing
- 33299 - All Other Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- 332991 - Ball and Roller Bearing Manufacturing
- 332992 - Small Arms Ammunition Manufacturing
- 332993 - Ammunition (except Small Arms) Manufacturing
- 332994 - Small Arms, Ordnance, and Ordnance Accessories Manufacturing
- 332996 - Fabricated Pipe and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing
- 332999 - All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
SIC Mappings are not available at the industry group level, a more specific code is required.
SIC mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.
Insurance Industry Mappings
Mappings are not available at the industry group level, a more specific code is required.
Insurance industry mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.