national industry 327993
Mineral Wool Manufacturing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing mineral wool and mineral wool (i.e., fiberglass) insulation products made of such siliceous materials as rock, slag, and glass or combinations thereof.
The immediate parent of national industry 327993 is international industry 32799: All Other Nonmetallic Mineral Product Manufacturing
2012 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing metallic scouring pads and steel wool are classified in U.S. Industry 332999, All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass national industry 327993, Mineral Wool Manufacturing:
- all other nonmetallic mineral product manufacturing
- fiberglass manufacturing
- insulating material manufacturing mineral
- mineral wool
- mineral wool manufacturing
- nonmetallic mineral product manufacturing
- other nonmetallic mineral product manufacturing
- rock wool manufacturing