international industry 32121
Veneer, Plywood, and Engineered Wood Product Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) manufacturing veneer and/or plywood; (2) manufacturing engineered wood members; and (3) manufacturing reconstituted wood products. This industry includes manufacturing plywood from veneer made in the same establishment or from veneer made in other establishments, and manufacturing plywood faced with nonwood materials, such as plastics or metal.
The immediate parent of international industry 32121 is industry group 3212: Veneer, Plywood, and Engineered Wood Product Manufacturing
- Fabricated structural wood members manufacturing Laminated structural wood members manufacturing Medium density fiberboard (MDF) manufacturing Oriented strandboard (OSB) manufacturing Particleboard manufacturing
- Plywood manufacturing
- Reconstituted wood sheets and boards manufacturing Roof trusses, wood, manufacturing
- Veneer mills
- Waferboard manufacturing
2012 NAICS Edition Cross References
- Establishments primarily engaged in:
- Manufacturing veneer and further processing that veneer into wood containers or wood container parts in the same establishment:are classified in Industry 32192, Wood Container and Pallet Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing prefabricated wood buildings or wood sections, and panels for buildings:are classified in Industry 32199, All Other Wood Product Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing solid wood structural members, such as dimension lumber and timber from logs or bolts in sawmills:are classified in Industry 32111, Sawmills and Wood Preservation.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
SIC Mappings are not available at the international industry level, a more specific code is required.
SIC mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.
Insurance Industry Mappings
Mappings are not available at the international industry level, a more specific code is required.
Insurance industry mappings are available for 6 digit national industry codes and their sub-descriptions only. For detailed mappings choose the most appropriate six-digit code from the list of descendants.