National Industry 712110 Sub-Description:
Art museums is one of 26 sub descriptions for NAICS National Industry 712110, Museums.
The identifier for Art museums is
Learn more about how we calculate this value.
The NAICS editions in which this code was present are indicated below. In the event that a code was changed from the prior edition the equivalent value in that edition is provided for reference.
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Mappings
Insurance Industry Mappings
The US Property and Casualty Insurance Industry may use the following classification descriptions which might encompass 712110, Art museums:
- art entertainment and recreation
- clerical office employee not otherwise classified or computer system designer or programmer exclusively office or drafting employee or public library or museum
- commercial museum waxwork etc
- museum all type
- museum and art gallery
- museum attendant and usher
- museum historical site and similar institution
- museum nfp
- museum nonprofit
- museum or public library
- museum public
- museum public art gallery
- public art gallery museum
- public library or museum
- public library or museum other employee
- public museum